Day Volunteers - applications now closed
TEDxPerth’s Annual Flagship Event took place on Saturday 7th September 2019. This year, we had a variety of roles available including ticketing, installations, operations, catering and more. We also offered a limited number of team leader roles for those looking to manage a small team of volunteers. Applications closed on 26 July.
- Operations (bump in, bump out, room set up)
- Catering (food preparation, serving, kitchen hand)
- Ticketing (processing guest registrations, knack for customer service)
- Ushering (directing people to seats with friendly efficiency)
- Installations (assisting with interactive installations including set and pack down)
- Photography (capturing the event)
By becoming part of TEDxPerth you join a team of professionals, all volunteers, united by the transformative power of ideas.
Our Core Team
Events on the scale of TEDxPerth require a passionate, professional team with diverse skills and experiences. Our core team are volunteers united by a belief in the transformative power of ideas. Since our foundation in 2012 our team has worked tirelessly to build TEDxPerth. Together, we are proud to be part of an extraordinary global community of TEDx organisers. We value diversity and encourage anyone with the right motivations, skills and experiences to apply for a role on our team, including our Day Volunteers (see above).
We welcome the brightest and best organisations and brands to partner with us, share our vision and engage with our community. We invite you to discover why and how you can partner with TEDxPerth and talk to us at email@example.com.